Monday, September 17, 2012

Creativity

After sleeping in this morning, I decided that I would be creative and make a "Hot Buffalo Wing Dip" for my roommates and I to eat throughout the week!! (we all LOVE Buffalo chicken so the recipe I found looked perfect)

Ingredients:
-9 x 13 pan
-One bag of Tyson frozen diced chicken
-Two 8oz. cream cheese packs
-1/2 to 1 cup of Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce (depends on how hot you want it)
-1 cup of Ranch dressing
-2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese (shredded) - put aside 1 cup for topping

How to:
-Spread 2 blocks of cream cheese in bottom of pan.  Mix hot sauce, ranch dressing, chicken and 1 cup cheese in a separate bowl.  Pour the mixture over the cream cheese. Sprinkle the other cup of cheese on top of the mixture that was put aside.
-Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
-Serve with Tostidos or Fritos.


I can't wait to tell you how it tastes!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This recipe looks amazing! I don't eat chicken or I would try it myself - maybe I can try this with a meat substitute. You have some very lucky roommates.

    ReplyDelete